GREY COAT WITH WHITE HEELS – MY TOP 5 PICKS
Happy Monday!!! It is going to be a busy week full of events, but first I am going to share with you this new look!
I rounded up my favourites – high end and high street – grey coat with white heels combo, in case you would like to re-create this look!I love a good classic grey coat – the perfect timeless piece in our closet! A grey coat with white heels is a match made in heaven.. I am obsessed at the moment! Just worn it with a good pair of jeans, a grey coat should be a staple in each closet! Here are my top 5 favourites:
- RIVER ISLAND: the one I am wearing! I love the big collar and the long length.
- RAG & BONE: Love the mens-wear inspired cut.
- THE FIFTH LABEL: Another mens-wear inspire with a feminine touch given by the belt.
- ASOS: Loving the boyfriend fit and dark shade of grey.
- MANGO: Another informal cut with a very cool hardware silver detail.
- ZARA: Similar to the ones I am wearing.
- VINCE: These are actually flat but a very trendy shape for this SS17.
- HELMUT LANG: The stacked heel is pure perfection!
- TOPSHOP: Loving the open back.
- URBAN OUTFITTERS: Love the vintage feeling.
Inside Out the Look:
Trackback from your site.